- Pain relief
- Relaxation of muscles
- Increase in circulation in the area
- Lubrication of the joint.
- Improvement in mobility and flexibility.
- Pacifies aggravated VataDosa in the Knee Region
- Restore the lubricating fluid in the joint and maintain integrity of the structures involved in the joint.
- Removes stiffness and pain in the knee joint
- Protects Knee Joints from age related changes.
- Increase blood circulation; thus strengthens and nourishes the knee joints.
- Improves the mobility of the knee joints (knee flexion and knee extension)
Comments are closed.